Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfiguration 3rd Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

Transfiguration 3rd Year Empty
PostSubject: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Kyros walked as slowly as possible, dreading transfiguration. Since COMC was replaced, and his second favorite class was run by a death eater, he really wasn't liking the school year. He soon found that his feet carried him too fast, turning into the classroom. He glared at the professor, mouthing the word 'scum'.
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:10 pm

The professor sneered and told Kyros to take his seat. Kyros did as such, taking out his text book and wand. He practiced a few simple charms while he waited for class to begin, levitating books and quills, making a blue flame that he could hold in his hand, the basics.
Back to top Go down
Alison Minouey

Alison Minouey

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:03 pm

I walked into the class and saw a Ravenclaw that I havne't talked to before so I walked up to him and said "Hey".
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:33 pm

"Hey. You good in this class?" Kyros said, a bit loud to annoy the death eater.
Back to top Go down
Alison Minouey

Alison Minouey

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:02 pm

"Yeah" I said. "Last year McGonagall said that if I continued to be this good at it then she may let me and another student look @ 4th year transfiguration this year, but I can't remember the other kids name." I looked @ the Death Eater. I knew that when someone used McGonagalls name it made him pissed and that was funny to me.
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:56 pm

"I was always amazing at this class, easily learning everything as if I just soaked it in. Though McGonagall never mentioned that to me." Kyros put emphasis on the teacher's name, noticing the effect it had with the female student had said it.
Back to top Go down
Alison Minouey

Alison Minouey

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:55 pm

Loving that he wanted to piss off the Death Eater has much as I did I said "So McGonagall never said anything to you well then I am so srry to have brought it up to you. Srry again. You are probably thinking I am a complete moron."
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:01 pm

"Not at all, on the contrary. You must be very intelligent to have been told that by McGonagall. McGonagall was a tough teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~

At this the death eater snapped, her whipped around and told the class to shut up and get out their textbooks.
Back to top Go down
Alison Minouey

Alison Minouey

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:47 pm

"Thanks but I am talking about being a complete moron for keep on babling like this."
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:39 pm

Kyros laughed and assured her that she wasn't. He then opened his textbook to the page the professor had instructed.

"296!" The professor spat to the class, tapping his wand onto the overhead to reveal a diagram of animagus transformation.
Back to top Go down
Alison Minouey

Alison Minouey

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:47 am

I turned my book to the page and started to talke notes.
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Halfway through the class, after the death eater had them copy an entire diagram, Kyros got tired of taking orders from this guy. He stood up, smiled at alison, glared at the teacher, and walked out of the room. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Alison Minouey

Alison Minouey

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 pm

Wondering why he did that I got my stuff up and went to my next class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration 3rd Year   Transfiguration 3rd Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration 3rd Year
Page 1 of 1