Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DADA-5th year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dess O'Shea

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:57 am

Dess walked into the classroom, early as usual, and had planed to start writing again, when she saw a Death Eater standing at the front of the classroom. Dess just walked to a seat in the back, put her stuff down, and looked around the room. How long have there been Death Eaters here? Had they been there at the feast? Dess decided that she might want to start living in the present a little more so she doesn't miss important things like this again.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Jacey walked into the room with her book bag over her shoulder and saw the scarred face of a death eater staring blankly at her. She looked around, avoiding the death eaters gaze, then noticed her Friend Dess and rushed over to sit next to her. Jacey was a 4th year student but excellend in DADA so she was placed in a 5th year class. "Who's the freako?" She whispered as she took a seat next to the small girl with blue and puple steaks in her long black hair.
Back to top Go down
Dess O'Shea

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Dess saw her friend Jacey sit next to her and almost smiled, which was the best anyone ever got from her.
"Not really sure. You should know by now that I don't pay attention to anything that happens." Dess looked back at the Death Eater expersionlessly. "Do you know who he is? I know, stupid question, since you just asked me, and if I were you, I wouldn't answer... but then again, you do lots of things I wouldn't do..." Dess trailed off thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 am

Jacey smiled at her friend "Nope, i've got no idea who he is. And I really don't plan on asking either" she glanced at the unfriendly death eater
Back to top Go down
Dess O'Shea

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:15 pm

ooc: unfriendly death eater? Have we ever heard of a nice one?... other than snape...

Dess wondered who else would be in this class... She hoped it wasn't the Slytheins, since they already had a Death Eater teacher, but then again, she could easily be just as bitchy as some of the Slytherin girls...

"How are you're classes so far this year going? And good job with getting into 5th year Defense..."
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:20 pm

"eh pretty good acutally and thanx" Jacey smile dand waited ofr the others to eneter
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 pm

I walk into class and see that the Slytherins have class with the Ravenclaws this year that is good i thought. I walked to a seat near the ravenclaws and said hello. I am the only nice slytherin @ this school which is why everybody is glad i am a slytherin perfect cause i get onto the slytherins and try to make everybodys lives much easier. Then I asked how everybodys 2 day of classes are going.
Back to top Go down
Dess O'Shea

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Dess acknowledges the Slytherin's presence with a nod and hoped the girl didn't think she was being mean becuase she was a slytherin or anything. Dess went back to her internal debate on how she lives her life, this time wondering if she should actually say hello to the girl or not. Dess pondered the question for a while...
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:41 pm

Valerie looks @ the gurl and wondering if she wasn't talking to her because of the Slytherins usually like the Death Eaters. Finally Valerie told the Ravenclaws about the Death Eater that she had locked up in the broom closet on the first day of school after the headmisstress had out a full body bind curse on him and i aldso tied him up. I think that it is very funny tho.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:48 pm

"Hey" Jacey smiled slightly at the girl and then looked back at the death eater that was eyeing them.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:59 pm

"Hey" I said to the ravenclaw. Turning to the Death Eater I turned to look @ the Death Eater and mumbled to the ravenclaw about the Death Eater"Why is Professor Ugly looking @ us"
Back to top Go down
Dess O'Shea

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:12 pm

Dess laughed softly once. "Nice." She said to the Slytherin girl. "I would assume that he's probably wondering why someone as promising as a Slytherin would be talking to scum like Ravenclaws." Dess answered emotionlessly, never looking up at any of them.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:23 pm

Smiling'Thanks" I said. "Yall are awsome. I'm wondering why anyone would want to scum like them." I said looking @ the Death Eater.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Jacey puller her hair away from her face and tied it into a long pony tail. "Why are you talking to us exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:26 pm

"Because unkike my fellow Slytherins I want to make friends with non Death Eater people. I actually like the Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and HufflePuffs. Strangly I can't stand my fellow Slytherins. They are really mean and are wanting to join Tom Riddle. Srry I do not like to call him Voldermort. I prefer to use his birth name. Which I hear makes him mad and thats fun to do, and so is making the Death Eaters mad." I said.
Back to top Go down
Dess O'Shea

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:29 pm

"oh, yes, the funniest thing you could ever do is to piss someone off, and then have that person kill you for it, all because you wanted to call him by his HORRIBLE birth name instead of the name he chose for himself." Dess said sarcastically.

yup, she knew the girl would find something funny that she found stupid. HAppened all the time to everyone she knows. Dess really doesn't mean to use saracism to annoy people, it's just what she naturally does when she disagrees with someone.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:27 am

"You don't posses the characteristics of a slytherin, it should be impossible for you to be one" Jacey looked at the girl stangley. The whole point of being put into a house was being with the people who had similar qualities. She had no reason to be in slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:04 am

"Yes I love to piss people off, but I love to talk to them sacarsticly. Love sacrasem. I am good @ it." Turning from Dess to the Death Eater "and it looks like Professor Ugly is about to start class."
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:50 pm

Jacey made a weird face, it didn't seem like sarcasm was this girls strong point. She rearranged herself and shifter her other book to the floor as she got ready for class.
Back to top Go down
Nikoliah Gorbechav

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:39 am

I walked into the class past a Ravenclaw who seemed suprise that I walked in so quietly. I walked up to the Death Eater with a note. I handed the hooded man a the parchment and he immediately signed it. Without a singe word I turned and walked back out off to the library.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:53 am

"That Slytherin gives me the creeps." I said to the Ravenclaws.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:34 pm

"well good thing your one of them..." Jacey opened up her sketch book and started drawing
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:32 pm

"OH I know! It's just lovely. They make me fell like a rain of sunshine on a cloudy day!" I said sarcastily to the Ravenclaws about the Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:04 pm

"I can see how that'd be hard" Jacey sympathized. "I'm getting out of here" Jacey whispered under her breath so Dess could hear. "They have nothing to teach us that I would really like to know" she glanced up at the terrible death eater who was occupied with a dark magic spell book. "The Lake sounds like a good place." Jacey wiggled her eye brows then pulled out her wand and pointed it at her stomach then muttered a 60 second sick spell. Immediatly her face went plae and the blood from her rosie cheeks fanished. Her skin was pale and her green eyes went dull. Within a half a second she turned around in her seat and splattered her breakfast all over the floor. The death eater ordered her out. "I won't be able to walk by myself long, can Dess come to?" she asked weakly as she reached for her bag and grabbed Dess's sleeve. When he answered with a nod and a sick look upon his twisted face, Jacey jumped on the opportunity and hauled Dess with her out of the room. Her 60 second sickness was begining to fade and she could feel herself growing better and knew she had to hurry. On the way out she whispered to Val "Meet us at the lake if you want" then she winked and dashed out.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Wanting to get out of the classroom I hurridly and mumured a spell that would make my nose bleed. I looked up to the Death Eater and said"Excuse me Proffesor I need to go to the hospital wing". He looked at me and nodded. I hurried out and when I got out of the classroom I used the counterspell to stop the bleeding. Then I took a trip down to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DADA-5th year Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA-5th year   DADA-5th year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DADA-5th year
Page 1 of 1