Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting close to the lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alison Minouey

Alison Minouey

Sitting close to the lake Empty
PostSubject: Sitting close to the lake   Sitting close to the lake Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:07 pm

I sat down and took out my books to study, but I was not very good @ History of Magic so I needed to study but I need some help with it.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Sitting close to the lake   Sitting close to the lake Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Jacey ran to edge of the water laughing. "Did you see the look of discust on his face?" She asked Dess. "Now that's what you call priceless." She slung her bag over a tree banch and unbuttoned her cloak and hung it up as well. Then she lossened her tie and took off her shoes and socks and shoved them in her bag. It wasn't till a moment later that she noticed a blonde third year sitting a ways away. "Hey!" she shouted to the girl
Back to top Go down
Alison Minouey

Alison Minouey

PostSubject: Re: Sitting close to the lake   Sitting close to the lake Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:07 pm

She heard someone yell her name but she wasn't sure. She looked up and saw another Ravenclaw. She looked up from her History of Magic book and told the girl"Hey".
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: Sitting close to the lake   Sitting close to the lake Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:51 pm

Jacey Stryder wrote:
Jacey ran to edge of the water laughing. "Did you see the look of discust on his face?" She asked Dess. "Now that's what you call priceless." She slung her bag over a tree banch and unbuttoned her cloak and hung it up as well. Then she lossened her tie and took off her shoes and socks and shoved them in her bag. It wasn't till a moment later that she noticed a blonde third year sitting a ways away. "Hey!" she shouted to the girl

Valerie walked up to her friends Dess and Jacey. "Ugh I had to cast a spell to make my nose bleed to get out of there. So what are you guys up to?" said Valerie.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Sitting close to the lake   Sitting close to the lake Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:56 pm

"welp" Jacey wiggled her free toes. "I'm not sure, just getting out of there really. That's all i wanted to do." She said as she jumped and grabbed a low branch then swung back and fourth a few times until she could wrap her legs around the branch too and eventually she hauled herself un onto the branch. "What do you guys wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: Sitting close to the lake   Sitting close to the lake Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:07 pm

"Yeah I so wanted to get out of there." I said. Then I had a freakin awsome idea. "How about we get our brooms met out here and fly around the castle" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Sitting close to the lake   Sitting close to the lake Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:43 pm

"nah, it'll draw to much attention" Jacey pointed out the crossed her legs and put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: Sitting close to the lake   Sitting close to the lake Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:11 pm

"Yeah it will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting close to the lake   Sitting close to the lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting close to the lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Play :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: