Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shady Beach Tree

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

The Shady Beach Tree Empty
PostSubject: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:22 pm

I walked to the shady beach tree near the lake. I sat down underneath to study for it is very queit.
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:47 pm

A third year Ravenclaw walked up toward the tree. He had his "Monster Book of Monsters". He sat near the slytherin, but not next to her, opening the book with ease.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:54 pm

A third year Ravenclaw came near me. I looked up @ him and smiled. "Hello" I said.
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Kyros responded with a wave.

"Heya."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:28 pm

I asked him how he was liking his classes third year is a fun year till you get to your 5th.
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:25 pm

"They are quite dull. The class I looked forward to was cut out, and my second favorite is run by scum. So beyond that, it isn't that bad. Hows fifth? Already worrying you about the OWLs?"
Back to top Go down
Aly Beckett

Aly Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:27 pm

I walked to the 2 young student and said hello.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Kyros Bard wrote:
"They are quite dull. The class I looked forward to was cut out, and my second favorite is run by scum. So beyond that, it isn't that bad. Hows fifth? Already worrying you about the OWLs?"

"Srry bout that. 5th year is okay and I am not worried bout the OWLs. I am having fun with making fun of the Death Eaters.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Aly Beckett wrote:
I walked to the 2 young student and said hello.

"Hey Aly. I remember you from outside your common room"
Back to top Go down
Aly Beckett

Aly Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:54 pm

"Yeah so what are you both talking about." Turn to the Ravenclaw"Hi! I'm Aly. What is your name"
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:55 pm

"I am Kyros. Nice ta meet'cha. And wait...did you say you liked making fun of death eaters, Valerie? Thats odd of a slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:22 am

"Yeah! I love making fun of Death Eaters. Its has became a new hobby of mine." I said.
Back to top Go down
Aly Beckett

Aly Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:45 am

"Hey Kyros! I am a 6th year what about you" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:17 am

"I am a third year. The third year class is extremely empty...." Kyros said beginning to go off on some random train of thought that he usually had when talking with people.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Hey Kyros I have to go and study I will talk to ya later when you have return to us k.
Back to top Go down
Aly Beckett

Aly Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:28 pm

I have to go 2 I am not doing so well in Herbology
Back to top Go down
Kyros Bard

Kyros Bard

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:14 pm

"Bye!" Kyros said, realizing he had zoned out. He waved to each of them and opened his book.
Aren't people odd....... Kyros thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shady Beach Tree   The Shady Beach Tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shady Beach Tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Play :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: