Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runes Class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Valerie walks into the classroom and notes the Death Eater teacher. Thinking that they make her sick. She looks @ him with an expression that has disguted written all over it. She takes a seat near the back and is thinking that she has this class with HufflePuff tho is not sure.
Back to top Go down
Dess O'Shea

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Dess walks into her next class, which is Runes, and sees the Slytherin girl. She looked oddly familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had seen her before. Dess wasn't suprised to see the Slytherin girl though, she knew that becuase not very many people were taking Runes in their year, they had combined all the houses together. Why she knew that of all things to remember she didn't know. She wondered how many people would be in this class...
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:44 pm

Valerie heard someone enter and turns around to see Dess a big smile came onto Valeries face.
Valerie: Hey Dess how are you doing today?
Back to top Go down
Harriet Handler

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Harriet walked in and sat down. when are we going to do something about these death eaters? I thought to myself. She sat down by herself and started day dreaming about Quidditch and couldn't wait to go fly around even if there weren't any matches this year.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Valerie notices Harriet and goes over to her and says "Mind if i sit here"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Handler

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:09 pm

"Sure " I said.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Glad that she didn't mind that i was a slytherin i sat down next to her and asked her how her day has been going.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Handler

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:34 pm

"Not bad i replied" warily since she was a Slytherin, but she was being friendly. I thought about the idea of a friendly Slytherin and just couldn't believe that the sorting had hadn't misplaced her.

The teacher walked in and silence fell over the room. "We will be working on some ancient centaur translations today, so you will need full concentration and silence" he said.

[i]Yay, something I've studied already so I can finish quickly[i] I thought.
Back to top Go down
Dess O'Shea

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:28 pm

Dess opened her book to the page they were doing the translations from. She started some of them and was glad that she understood what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Nikoliah Gorbechav

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:31 pm

I walked in the classroom atmosphere. It was silent and I liked it. When I walked in all eyes turned onto me. More then likely cause I was late. The teacher looked at me and asked "Welcome errr, I dont belive I know your name?" said the teacher. "Gorbechav.." I replied as I took my seat. The teacher looked at me impatiently, maybe because I did not wait for him to ask me to take my seat.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:05 am

A Slytherin walked into the class lat of course but i thought about not worring so i opened my book to start my translations took my muggle CD player out and started to listen to my muggle music love Keith Urban(thanks to my mom).
Back to top Go down
Harriet Handler

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:34 pm

I finished my translations and left. I thought about flying around for awhile to kill some time.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:21 pm

As I finished my translations I went to my common room and started playing my guitar before I had to go to my next class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runes Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Class   Runes Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runes Class
Page 1 of 1