Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting The Headmistress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korey Holten

Visiting The Headmistress Empty
PostSubject: Visiting The Headmistress   Visiting The Headmistress Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:38 pm

Korey said bye to Harriett and headedup to the fourth floor, where she knew the Headmistress' office was. She said the password and rode up the winding staircase until she was at the office door. She hoped the headmistress was in, knocked softly, and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Headmistress   Visiting The Headmistress Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:18 pm

"Come in," she replied and waved her hand which made the door open. "What may i do for you? Is there a problem?" she looked up at the girl and looked so see if she was injured. When she found none she furrowed her eyebrows together.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartwelcomesu.rpg-board.net
Korey Holten

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Headmistress   Visiting The Headmistress Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:22 am

Korey sat down quietly, her thoughts focused on determining if the conversation could remain mental. When she realized that the headmistress was, indeed, practiced in legilimens and occlumens, she relaxed some.

I want this to be mental, because I don't trust anyone here anymore. My parents warned me that there were some death eaters around here, but I didn't know who many. But, I'm worried.

Korey thought all this, making sure she kept eye contact and focus so as not to mess up. The worry that had been plaguing her since she arrived at Hogwarts was finally coming out, and was written all over her face before continuing.

I guess what I want to know is how bad is it? Do you have any control at all?

Korey kept her worried eyes on the headmistress, fighting to keep the connection open but knowing that it could easily be closed by Professor Rose. She kept her more serious, and more personal, questions to herself for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Headmistress   Visiting The Headmistress Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Knocked on the door hoping that the Headmissters was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Headmistress   Visiting The Headmistress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting The Headmistress
Page 1 of 1