Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the field.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittany Brasen

Brittany Brasen

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:32 pm

I decided just to fly a few laps then I would worry about playing one person quidditch.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Brasen

Brittany Brasen

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:38 pm

I flew down and let the bludgers go. I was a better Keeper than a Beater but I loved playing a Beater too. It was fun. I could play both very well. Keeper I was practically an expert and Beater, I was extremely accurate at hitting my target. So either would be fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Stone

Gabriella Stone

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: .   In the field. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 pm

As soon as I was outside I hopped on my broom and took off towards the pitch. When i got there I saw another person there. I didn't pay her any attention, flying a few laps and doing some tricks.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Brasen

Brittany Brasen

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Another girl came onto the field. I looked at her and a bludger flew past my face and towards the girl. "Oh no." I flew as fast as I could and grabbed on to the bludger before it hit her, causing me to fall from my broom.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Stone

Gabriella Stone

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: .   In the field. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:16 pm

I turned around saw a girl falling off of her broom. I dove down and caught her before she hit the ground and slowly lowered to the ground.
"Whoa. Are you okay?" I asked landing
Back to top Go down
Brittany Brasen

Brittany Brasen

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:48 pm

I shook my head to clear it off shock. "Phew that was close." I looked at her. "Yeah. Thanks, Are you? I mean I'm pretter sure I stopped the bludger before it hit you."
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Stone

Gabriella Stone

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: .   In the field. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:45 pm

I grinned.
"Yeah Im fine. Next time ya can just yell or something and Ill duck."
Back to top Go down
Brittany Brasen

Brittany Brasen

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:59 pm

"Oh. Yeah. I'm a blonde, takes me a minute." I laughed embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Stone

Gabriella Stone

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: .   In the field. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm

I smiled too.
"What year are you?"
Back to top Go down
Brittany Brasen

Brittany Brasen

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 pm

"Sixth." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Stone

Gabriella Stone

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: .   In the field. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:21 pm

"Hey me too. I just transfered here from beoubotons" (can't spell worth crap but that fancy school for the frenchies)
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:41 pm

i walked onto the pitch i got onto my broom and as i was about to kickoff i saw some gryffindors so i got off my broom and i walked over there and said hey i knew them cause my boyfriend was in the same year as them. I asked them "Are you trying out for your team. I know I am going to try out for the Slytherin team. I am hoping to be a Keeper. What about you guys."
Back to top Go down
Korey Holten

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 pm

OOC.... FYI guys, there is no quidditch teams anymore. The Pitch still exists for obvious reasons, but the DE's disbanded the teams.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Man i wish they would tell us these things and the death eaters are getting on my last nerves
Back to top Go down
Aly Beckett

Aly Beckett

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:58 am

I walked onto the pitch and took off this is my first time flying and i loved it i saw a group of kids talking and i recognized the 2 gryffindors cause they are in my same year but was 2 shy to talk to them not noticing where i was going i flew into a tree and landed on the ground(good thing i was flying low to the ground).
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Valerie saw the Gryffindor fall off of her broom and land on the ground. I rushed over to the 6th year Gryffindor and asked if she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Aly Beckett

Aly Beckett

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:34 pm

"Yeah I am. This was my first time and I wasn't paying attention so." I said.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:47 am

"Well here I 'll give ya some pointers since you haven't flown before." I told the gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Brasen

Brittany Brasen

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:53 pm

I raised my brow at the slytherin. She was too kind to be put in that house. I looked at Gabriella. "Is she in the right robes?"
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:24 pm

I looked @ Brittany and said "I get that alot. I am always nice to people and who can be nice and be in Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Aly Beckett

Aly Beckett

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:27 pm

"Yeah we had a talk outside the Gryffindor common room. Shes okay".
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:43 pm

"Thanks! I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the field. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the field.   In the field. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the field.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Play :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: