Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

research: time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dess O'Shea

research: time Empty
PostSubject: research: time   research: time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:56 am

Dess rushed over to the library, going over her theories multiple times to be sure she didn't forget. Every once in a while she would stop and scrawl something down in her notebook. One good thing about messy handwriting is that if anyone found her work, noone would be able to read it except her. Dess reached the Library and burst through the doors. She saw the librarian look up at her in annoyance, but ignored her and ran to the section in time. The librarian was used to her late-night appearances and had soon realized in Dess's first year that she was not going to come in here to do anything other than research, so she would sometimes allow her to stay in the library after she left for the night. Dess hoped that she would let her stay tonight, she would need a lot of time to find a good book on time.
Dess smiled when she got to the section on time, it was all the way in the back of course. She was pretty much the only student to ever come to this section. These books were never necessary for any school reports, they were only there for the occasional student like Dess to come referance and or read in order to work on theories. Usually these books were only ever touched by mostly Ravenclaws who want to be an Unspeakable, with the occasional other-house freak who actually liked to make their own theories about time and how it worked and explanations of our lives. Dess was personally trying to figure out how time travel would have to work. She knew that many people had come up with different theories, but she also knew that everyone she has ever heard has had at least one major flaw, she just hasn't found a way to overlap the theories and find out where they fit together, and discover what the missing element is.

(sorry for the long post on time, I felt like I should explain myself. If I confused you, pm me or something, i can explain everything I've said here)
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

PostSubject: Re: research: time   research: time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 pm

Jacey walked into the enormous Library and searched through some of the closest shelf. After a few minets of looking she wlaked out
Back to top Go down
Nikoliah Gorbechav

PostSubject: Re: research: time   research: time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:08 pm

Walks into the library slowly and stops to take in the shape of the room. He takes a look at the pice of parchment in his hand and mentaly notes one of the books he is looking for. Looking at the shelves he takes slow strides through the rows scanning for the book of intrest.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: research: time   research: time Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:13 pm

Walks into the library looking for her friend Jacey. Scanning the tables she finally sees her and goes and walks to her.

Hey! What are ya doing?
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

PostSubject: Re: research: time   research: time Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:49 pm

OOC: i walked out
Back to top Go down
Valerie Bridgeman

Valerie Bridgeman

PostSubject: Re: research: time   research: time Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:54 pm

UH ya anywaysrry bout that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: research: time   research: time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

research: time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Play :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry :: Fourth Floor :: The Library-
Jump to: