Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the rock on the lakefront

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katherine wilson

katherine wilson

the rock on the lakefront Empty
PostSubject: the rock on the lakefront   the rock on the lakefront Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:58 pm

i sat down on one of the big sturdy rocks that hung over the lake and looked out at the calm still water and then back at all of the lights and sounds of people in the entrance hall "great way to start off the new year" i mutered to myself
Back to top Go down
katherine wilson

katherine wilson

PostSubject: Re: the rock on the lakefront   the rock on the lakefront Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:49 pm

i stood up no i wasnt going to choose solitude over friends i thought as i walked towards the lights of the entrance hall
~left to the entrance hall~
Back to top Go down
Nikoliah Gorbechav

PostSubject: Re: the rock on the lakefront   the rock on the lakefront Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:08 pm

Strides down the enbankment towards the crisp shoe of the lake. He can tell that someone has just sat on the rock, and decides to stand. He opens his book and begins to read the text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the rock on the lakefront   the rock on the lakefront Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the rock on the lakefront
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Play :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: