Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demetri Nox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demetri Nox

Demetri Nox Empty
PostSubject: Demetri Nox   Demetri Nox Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:17 pm

Name: Demetri Nox

Gender (Male or Females only.): Male

House of Choice (If an adult, state the house you graduated from): Gryffindor

Year choice (1 - 7 ) (OR state Adult if your character has graduated from Hogwarts): 6

Job (If an adult and you want a Ministry, Hogsmeade Shop Owner, or Hogwarts Staff Job, please PM the admins and tell us):

Broom: Fire Bolt

Character Appearance: Has dirty blonde hair that usually falls all over the place. In the human world when he goes back for summer all the girls ask him out but he answer’s no because he’s waiting for the right one.

Personality: Sometimes Shy around a girl he likes, but also very protective. He likes to read and usually is quiet.

Relationship Status: Single, but has his eye on someone.

Weaknesses: Loved ones. He would do anything to keep them safe.

Strengths: Reading, charms, DADA. And apparently getting the attention of girls he doesn’t want attention from.

Power:
I sometimes get flash back of the future. Read in Character history.

Dislikes: Death Eaters.

Character History:

When i was 10 my grandfather died, I was in the room. It was the scariest most saddest night of my life, i remeber the story he told me before he died, It was about how he had been cursed by a witch in Britain back then. "When your son has a son, he will be cursed! At teen years, he will get a power that no one knows, he will stand out from everyone!" That was the last thing he said. I was very close to my Grandfather. When i turned 13, I was in my bedroom when i discovered my 'new power'.

Last edited by Demetri Nox on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rose
Admin

Demetri Nox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetri Nox   Demetri Nox Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:22 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartwelcomesu.rpg-board.net

Demetri Nox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Play :: Start Here! :: Character Applications-
Jump to: