Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dess O'Shea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dess O'Shea

Dess O'Shea Empty
PostSubject: Dess O'Shea   Dess O'Shea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Name: Dess O' Shea

Gender (Male or Females only.): Female

House of Choice (If an adult, state the house you graduated from): Ravenclaw

Year choice (1 - 7 ) (OR state Adult if your character has graduated from Hogwarts): 5

Job (If an adult and you want a Ministry, Hogsmeade Shop Owner, or Hogwarts Staff Job, please PM the admins and tell us): excelent student

Broom: Firebolt

Wand: hazel and dragonheartstring 9 1/2"

Character Appearance: 4'7" yup, that just about says it all. I have dyed black hair with blue/purple streaks in it. I have extremely pale skin and saphire blue eyes. I wear all black under my robes, and tend to look kind of stand-off-ish, but that's only because I tend to have a bored expression.

Personality: I have NO tolerance for stupid people. If you don't understand something really simple, I tend to either leave the area around you, or just ignore you and read. For the most part, I just don't care. I hardly ever have an opinion of anything, so it doesn't matter to me what you do. I do enjoy certain pranks, but not ones designed to be funny by being stupid.

Relationship Status: available

Weaknesses: I have a short temper and sometimes have a hard time controling it. Divination/ancient runes. get annoyed Extremely easily. If I am bored, I tend to either draw on myself, and I get bored a lot

Strengths: I can reason/argue my way out of pretty much anything. Arithmancy/potions/charms/transfiguration

Dislikes: I hate people who try to draw attention to themselves by acting like idiots.

Special Ability Section (This are the ONLY special abilities available, and you may not have more than 1, however Legilimency and Occlumency go hand in hand, you just have to have a GOOD reason for having both in your background.):

Animagus no
Legilimens no
Metamorphmagus no
Occlumens no
Parselmouth no
Seer no
Werewolf no

Character History: I am a pureblood. I've spent my whole life with books. I've never been on a date or had a boyfriend because most of the guys my age annoy me greatly. I find that I can relate to characters in books more than I can to real life. I tend to not have very many friends, but the ones that I do have are awesome and put up with all my annoying traits. I've had a very boring life and most people say that I don't have a life at all, but I don't care what people say about me.

Last edited by Dess O'Shea on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dess O'Shea

Dess O'Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dess O'Shea   Dess O'Shea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:42 pm

argh!! Typed wrong name in the subject of the topic and I can't figure out how to change it! I want Dess Stryder, not Elizabeth Raven, Liz is just what I normaly type, so it came as habit. I hate habits...
Back to top Go down
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

Dess O'Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dess O'Shea   Dess O'Shea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:40 pm

hi Lizzy!
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rose
Admin

Dess O'Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dess O'Shea   Dess O'Shea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Accepted, now just change your name.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartwelcomesu.rpg-board.net
Jacey Stryder

Jacey Stryder

Dess O'Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dess O'Shea   Dess O'Shea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 pm

whooh RAVENCLAW
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rose
Admin

Dess O'Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dess O'Shea   Dess O'Shea Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartwelcomesu.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Dess O'Shea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dess O'Shea   Dess O'Shea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dess O'Shea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Play :: Start Here! :: Character Applications-
Jump to: